COMMERCIAL SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Job Location: Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Beijing
The summer internship program is especially designed for students to provide them with corporate orientation and practical skills, which will maximize career potential; you will not only take hands-on work to gain valuable experience, but also have exposure to Dow to set up for success at the beginning of your career.
Opportunities for Summer Intern
- Dow corporate and sales oriented training program: structured workshops and training sessions designed to build account management capabilities, transactional skills and technical knowledge of markets and applications within the assigned business
- Job shadowing in marketing, sales and customer service
- Assume sales and marketing responsibilities on project assignment exploring and developing sales growth opportunities for Dow, learning tools and methodologies you will eventually utilize on behalf of your customers
- Customer visits with experienced sales and technical service personnel.
- Networking with experienced Dow colleagues and learning in working
- Bachelor or Master Degree students who are interested in Marketing & Sales and will graduate in 2020
- Major in one of below disciplines: Chemical engineering, Chemistry, Polymer Science, (Construction) Material Science, Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields
- Outstanding interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills both in English and Chinese
- High degree of initiative, pro-activeness