COMMERCIAL SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Job Location: Shanghai
The summer internship program is especially designed for students to provide you with corporate orientation and practical skills, which will maximize career potential; you will not only take hands-on work to gain valuable experience, but also have exposure to Dow to set up for success at the beginning of your career.
Opportunities for Summer Intern:
Dow corporate and sales oriented training program: structured workshops and training sessions designed to build account management capabilities, transactional skills and technical knowledge of markets and applications within the assigned business
Job shadowing in marketing, sales and customer service
Assume sales and marketing responsibilities on project assignment exploring and developing sales growth opportunities for Dow, learning tools and methodologies you will eventually utilize on behalf of your customers
Customer visits with experienced sales and technical service personnel.
Networking with experienced Dow colleagues and learning in working
- Bachelor or Master Degree student who are interested in Marketing & Sales and will graduate in 2019
- Major in one of below disciplines: Chemical engineering, Chemistry, Polymer Science, (Construction) Material Science, Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields
- Outstanding interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills both in English and Chinese
- High degree of initiative, Pro-activeness
- Self-motivated and work independently