Public Affairs Summer Internship Program
Job Location: Shanghai
- Are you a curious learner who is a sponge for new knowledge and skills?
- Are you a fun person who enjoys exciting events and big team?
- Do you mind speaking up when your opinion is different from others?
- Are you interested in science?
- Are you a thinker? Are you a writer?
If most of answers to the questions are YES, you are the one we are looking for.
What you will lead and learn:
- Collaborate with business team and third-party agency on a specified branding project;
- Support digital communications needs including but not limited to contents development, mini-campaign planning and execution;
- Manage corporate digital branding assets such as Websites and video portal;
- Assist employee communications sessions with on-ground support and online message-crafting.
Who are you:
- Fluent speaker of English;
- Good copy-writer with proved track;
- Education background in Journalism and English are preferred;
- Active organizer of campus activities and club events;
- A confident public speaker.