Operations Summer Internship Program
Job Location: Zhangjiagang
Dow Operations is the integration of Manufacturing & Engineering, Supply Chain and EH&S Operations, and is accountable for achieving higher levels of operational excellence for our global businesses, for our customers and for the communities in which we operate.
We are the reliable supplier. This is a commitment we make to Dow and to our customers. We have flawless integration of M&E, EH&S, and Supply Chain and are more than the sum of our parts. We collaborate well, with clear and shared commitment to meet business and customer needs. Our commitment to safe, reliable and efficient operations with zero EH&S incidents and unplanned events creates a competitive advantage in the marketplace and drives our reputation.
We have an efficient operations history to be proud off and build on. There is power in our diverse technology and operations expertise which sets us up for success in the future.
Our strength is in our people. Our people are the power behind our operations engine. They deliver the knowhow, technology, processes, tools, and experiences to outperform our competition. Together, we create an exciting and rewarding workplace that is recognized for its operations excellence.
Who Are We Looking For:
If you want to be successful in this role, you are expected to possess:
- A bachelor’s, master’s in 2019
- Major in Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Instrument Engineering, Automation，industrial hygiene, a specialized EH&S discipline, Supply Chain, Logistics or other related Engineering Disciplines
- Integrity and respect for people
- Passion for manufacturing and engineering
- Aspiration to be an “all-around” talent in manufacturing and engineering
- High level of initiative and excellent teamwork spirit
- Willingness to relocate to different sites in China
- Good command of English and strong interpersonal and communication skill