Dow Information Systems (I/S) Apprenticeship Program
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to do some real world project rather than odd jobs?
Are you looking for somewhere that appreciate real talent rather than a matched discipline?
Would you like to work at one of the world’s leading Fortune 500 Multinational Companies?
Have you ever imagined applying your knowledge and experience on global IT projects and with teams across the globe?
Are you looking to work with really smart people and amazing IT technologies in one of the most inspiring work environments?
If your answer is YES to any or all of the above question, then Dow I/S invites you to participate in an exciting and engaging growth journey as part of the:
Timeline: Start from 2018 spring
- 6 - 9 months
- 3 days (or 24 hours) a week with some flexibility allowed in consideration for the student’s needs and study priorities.
Location: Shanghai Dow Center
- SAP, Software Development, Application Testing, Project Management, Enterprise Application Integration, System Architecture, Information Security, etc.
Program Mechanics – The Dow I/S Apprenticeship Program
The Dow I/S Apprenticeship Program is a flexible and immersive workplace development program for students in their final year of university studies. The program gives students a chance to experience real-life workplace challenges by embedding each apprentice under a fully functioning I/S team. To maximize learning and engagement in the workplace, each apprentice will be assigned a mentor and team leader who will provide regular mentoring and supervision to help them succeed in their task and get the most out of the program.
Program Benefits – What Do You Get From the Program
Are You the One?
- Graduate in 2019/2020 with background in Science and Technology related disciplines
- Interest in and enthusiasm for Information Technology
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to work in a global team environment
- High degree of initiative – ready to work, ready to invent
- Good command of English language
- Able to commit to the program’s time commitment (3 days a week)
IT disciplines are not a necessity to join us – training and coaching will be provided to help you achieve a meaningful and fruitful experience in this program.