Human Resources Summer Internship Program
Job Location: Shanghai
The Dow Human Resources Internship Program is a 6-week program, offering recent graduates opportunities to learn the best-in-class HR program.
What You Will Expect
- As an HR summer intern, you will be involved in one of the following key HR areas: workforce planning, talent management, compensation and benefits, organization development and performance management.
- You will have the 1-2 opportunities to own and deliver specific HR projects, allowing you to hone your skills and grow your competitiveness
- You will receive training and coaching from senior HR managers in your day-to-day work.
- At the end of the internship, we will provide feedback to you regarding your work performance. Strong candidates will be considered first if you apply for full-time Dow positions in the future.
Who We Are Looking For
HRIP is open to students with all certificates or major. Successful candidates possess:
- Passion for people
- High degree of initiative
- Quick learner and market focused
- Outstanding communication skills
- Good command of English
- Excellent team spirit